Warner Music Group (WMG) has partnered with non-fungible token (NFT) market OpenSea, to permit a number of the leisure conglomerate’s artists to construct their fan base in Internet 3.0.
See associated article: Warner Bros., Nifty’s launch ‘Area Jam’ film NFTs
- WMG artists will get early entry to OpenSea’s new “drop” product, an initiative that permits creators to launch collections on devoted pages with increased visibility on OpenSea’s web site.
- As a part of the partnership, the worldwide recording label’s artists will host limited-edition tasks on their devoted drop pages, WMG stated in an announcement.
- Warner Data UK is collaborating with Web3 agency Most likely Nothing to develop the partnership’s first assortment.
- In January, WMG introduced the event of a music-themed digital world in The Sandbox metaverse.
- In Could, rival Sony Music Leisure introduced a Larger China enterprise for its American label RCA Data to discover alternatives in NFTs, streaming, and the metaverse.
See associated article: What does Music should do with NFTs?