The simply up to date lolMiner 1.64 is a dream come true (extra efficiency with much less energy used) for everybody that’s presently mining Kaspa (KAS) with their Nvidia GPUs, not solely due to the additional improved efficiency that the replace brings but additionally due to the brand new options it offers entry to the miner for optimizing their GPUs. We did a fast take a look at and the outcomes are nice and it’s best to head on to your mining rigs and replace and begin tweaking the miners some extra for added hashrate and even decrease energy utilization, so a win-win scenario for certain.
In keeping with the creator of the miner the brand new model brings about 8-8.5% on Nvidia Pascal GPUs, 4.5-5% on Nvidia Turing and Ampere GPUs and 3-4% on AMD Navi and Large Navi GPUs by way of improved efficiency. And because of the addition of the additional tweaking options and most notably the Core Offset (
--coff parameter) we cannot solely get a lift within the efficiency with the identical settings we have been mining with model 1.63, but additionally get it with lowered energy by simply including the additional possibility with a worth between 250 and 350 (relying on how a lot your GPUs can deal with steady). The
--no-oc-reset may additionally be useful if you don’t want to reset the settings you may have utilized to the GPUs when the miner is stopped.
The brand new beta choices might require a video driver replace, relying on how outdated Nvidia video driver you might be utilizing. The outline says you want model 520 or increased, although we’ve got them working efficiently on older 512 driver, however it’s best to in all probability simply replace if utilizing older drivers anyway. The opposite new command line choices added for the miner may additionally assist to additional optimize issues a bit extra, although they are going to require extra tweaking.
lolMiner 1.64 Newest Changelog:
– Improved Kaspa solely mining efficiency. Pace enhance is about 8-8.5% on Nvidia Pascal GPUs, 4.5-5% on Nvidia Turing and Ampere GPUs and 3-4% on AMD Navi and Large Navi GPUs
– Beta characteristic: added choices to set core clock offset (
--coff), reminiscence clock offset (
--moff), energy restrict (
--pl) and a hard and fast fan velocity (
--fan) on frequent Nvidia GPUs. Required are admin privileges and Nvidia drivers 520 or increased!
– The syntax is similar as with
--mclk– if a single worth is given then will probably be utilized to all appropriate GPUs, else a coma separated checklist of values will be given utilizing a * character to skip over GPUs. (1)
– Added a brand new parameter
--no-oc-resetto show off the reset of overclock settings when ending the miner.
– Home windows: Added a beta gui to generate overclock settings strings / .bat recordsdata for the miner. Additionally the software can apply the chosen settings immediately.
(1) Be aware: No duty taken for the values set. Please use with care. In case your mining os had construct in capabilities to set these settings we suggest utilizing them as a substitute of the miner settings.
– Fixing a bug with ETHV1 (nicehash) stratum mode that will trigger the employee title to be appended twice when it was given by –person . (using –employee didn’t have this situation).
Here’s a fast overview of what enhancements we’re getting with the brand new model on RTX 3070, 3080 and 3090:
GeForce RTX 3070:
lolminer 1.63: 564 MH/s – 120W – 1710/810
lolminer 1.64: 596 MH/s – 95W plus the additional possibility
GeForce RTX 3080:
lolminer 1.63: 877 MH/s – 190W – 1800/810
lolminer 1.64: 919 MH/s – 160W plus the additional possibility
GeForce RTX 3090:
lolminer 1.63: 1031 MH/s – 200W – 1800/807
lolminer 1.64: 1079 MH/s – 160W plus the additional possibility
Right here is an instance you should utilize for RTX 3070, simply exchange YOUR_KAS_WALLET together with your precise pockets:
lolMiner --algo KASPA --pool stratum+tcp://pool.eu.woolypooly.com --port 3112 --user YOUR_KAS_WALLET --watchdog exit --cclk 1710 --mclk 810 --coff 300
You possibly can attempt to mess around with the core offset setting, although 250 to 350 MHz must be secure for many GPUs, some might require decrease setting to perform steady or can take up increased offset for even higher energy financial savings. As for the reminiscence clocks and settings with instance command strains, you’ll be able to check out the put up the place we speak about Optimizing Nvidia GPUs for Efficiency with Decrease Energy Utilization for Kaspa (KAS) Mining. Simply use these examples for the particular GPUs mentioned there and add the Clock Offset parameter to them as a great start line and see how your energy utilization drops whilst you get further hashrate after the replace.
– To obtain and check out the newest launch of the lolMiner 1.64 mining software program…
- Publihsed in: Mining Software program|Assessments and Opinions
- Associated tags: KAS, KAS mining, KAS mining optimization, Kaspa, Kaspa mining, Kaspa mining optimization, kHeavyHash, kHeavyHash algorithm, kHeavyHash KAS, kHeavyHash Kaspa, kHeavyHash miner, kHeavyHash mining software program, kHeavyHash PoW, lolMiner, lolMiner 1.64, lolMiner dual-mining, lolMiner KAS, lolMiner KAS miner, lolMiner KAS mining, lolMiner Kaspa, lolMiner Kaspa miner, lolMiner Kaspa mining, lolMiner kHeavyHash, lolMiner new model, lolMiner triple-mining, lolMiner replace, Nvidia KAS mining, Nvidia Kaspa mining
Test Some Extra Comparable Crypto Associated Publications: